The protection of personal data in connection with using the website www.ebssmart.com and cookie files policy
Portal – the website established at the address www.ebssmart.com along with all of its subsites
RODO – the resolution of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from the 27th of April 2016 regarding the protection of physical persons in connection with the processing of personal data and regarding free flow of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46/EC
The User – Internet user visiting the website www.ebssmart.com as well as its subsites
- The User can contact EBS by availing of the contact data as provided on the Portal, e.g. email address, postal address or telephone numbers.
- In effect of making contact, the User can provide his or her personal data, e.g. email address.
- Any personal data, which the User shall submit during the course of his or her contact with EBS shall be processed in accordance with the requirements, as specified by valid legal provisions, and in particular, the RODO.
- The Administraotr of the personal data is EBS.
- EBS may entrust the processing of collected personal data of the Users to another entity on the basis of an agreement concluded with the latter for entrusting the processing of personal data.
- The recipients of the personal data shall be: the entities involved in the Portal hosting (storage), as well as providers of tools used for operating and analyzing the Portal.
- The User shall the have right to:
- access his or her personal data and may verify it, correct it, or else remove it,
- refer to the data submitted for the needs of offer drafted for the purpose of data transfer.
- limit personal data processing.
- make an objection with respect to the processing of personal data, if the basis for data processing shall be legally justified interests of EBS or of a third party, inclusive of an objection relating to the processing done for the needs of direct marketing.
- The rights of the User, as referred to in sect. 1, the User may execute by means of a relevant request directed to EBS.
- The User shall have the right to make a complaint to the relevant supervisory body, if the processing of his or her personal data shall not be effected in compliance with the legal requirements. In Poland, this body is the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- EBS shall process personal data of the Users and shall avail of it in the scope of and for the purpose:
- that may be indispensable for replying to correspondence from the User and for the purpose of resolving of a given subject matter, as presented during the course of the User’s contact with EBS,
- of marketing nature, consisting in the promotion of EBS and of its services,
- drafting of co-operation offer.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 sect. 1 pt. b and f of the RODO. The legally justified interest of the administrator is the running of EBS marketing process and of the related services, replying to question posed by the User, and resolving of a given problem matter, as may be presented by the User.
- On the basis of ancillary and optional consent granted by the User, EBS shall have the right to dispatch onto a stated email address relevant marketing information. The consent as referred to above, may be revoked at any time by the User. In an eventuality of granting such consent, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is also art. 10 of the act of law from the 18th of July, 2002, regarding the provision of services electronically and the art. 172 of the act of law from the 16th of July, 2004 – Telecommunications act.
- The time period of processing personal data by EBS:
- the personal data processed in connection with contact made by the User with EBS shall be processed during the time as required for responding to the User’s correspondence and for resolving of the problem matter therein,
- the personal data processed in connection with drafted co-operation offer shall be processed during the time that may be needed for the purpose of preparing such offer and for the time of its duration, as well as for the time that may be indispensable for demonstrating proper fulfilment of the rights and obligations ensuing from the agreement as concluded with recourse to the drafted offer, i.e. for the time of expiration of the claims or else for the time of the expiration of taxation obligation,
- the personal data processed in the scope of undertaken marketing measures shall be processed for the time of their completion by EBS or else ubntil a time of expressing by the User of an objection towards further processing of personal data for marketing purposes, or until revoking of consent for the dispatching of marketing information onto stated email address.
EBS applies technical means preventing the acquisition and modification by unauthorised persons of personal data sent electronically, as are required by the current legal provisiosn on the protection of personal data.
- The editor stores cookie files on the User’s terminal, and subsequently, obtains access to the information contained there for the purposes of:
- handling of visitor counters, memorising a selected language version,
- for statistical purposes, and in particular, for making possible for EBS analysing of a manner, in which the users make use of the Portal.
- Cookies can be read out by the EBS’ teleinformatic system.
- In connection with Portal’s operation, EBS makes use of the cookie files, i.e. small text information, stored on the User’s terminal (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone).
- Every single User has the option of configuring his or her web browser in such a way, so as to disable the storage of cookie files on the User’s terminal.
- Every single User can remove cookie files already after they are saved by EBS on the terminal device, in a manner, as determined by a given web browser provider:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Change in web browser’s configuration, which disables or limits the storage of cookie files on the User’s terminal or else discarding of cookie files, can limit the functionality of Portal and of the provided services..
- The Portal makes use of Google Analytics, the service provided for analyzing the clickability / popularity of websites, which is made available by Google, Inc., further on referred to as „Google”.
- Google Analytics uses „cookies”, i.e. text files placed on computer or on another User’s device for the purpose of enabling the Portal to analyse the way, in which Users make use of it. The information generated by cookies on the subject of using the Portal by the User shall be submitted to Google company.
- Google shall avail of this information for the purpose of evaluating the manner of using the Portal by the User, drafting of reports relating to the web traffic for website administrators and for the provision of some other services in connection with the website traffic and with Internet use.
- Google is also in the position to relay this information to third parties, in an eventuality of being obliged to do so on the basis of relevant legal provisions or in such case, when these individuals process such information in the name of Google.
- The User may disable the operation of Google Analytics by way of installing a free web browser accessory blocking Google Analytics, which is available under this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.